Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Toffee and Wear-Wolves;

I have never before been an online shopper. This is mainly due to the fact that I do not have a credit card - a problem that will soon be remedied now that I work at a bank. But in the meantime, anytime that I have needed something online, someone else has purchased it for me.


A friend of mine posted some shoes that she found on a brilliant fashion site. I meant to only browse as she had been doing, but when I saw some of the things on there, it became clear that wouldn't be an option.

So with the aid of Eric's credit card, I purchased two items (for now):

wind beneath your wingtip flat in toffee
wear wolf necklace
Check out the site, and hold onto your wallet.

1 comment:

  1. sorry, pretty hehe :)
    i'm usually charging up my visa like mad with online shopping but this is the year of change...haha, for now. i just paid off my visa that was at like $1300 (be careful...it's so easy to just be like "oh $20 here, $50 there"...it adds up REAL quick! so use it wisely, though i'm sure you don't need me telling you that) anyway, cute purchases!!

    ReplyDelete