Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Threadless Thesaurus;

I have loved this site for many, many years. When I used to sit in my eight am class, I would peruse the different designs instead of actually listening to my lectures. Even though I don't have a credit card, I was still one of the biggest fans of all things Threadless.
When I first became friends with Emi Morimoto, we realized a similar love of the site. In the time that I have known her, she has found the best designs available and purchased them. It was really only a matter of time till she put her wit and charm into her own design that would fit perfectly into the fantastic style that Threadless has to offer.

So here is a shirt that I think even I will find a way to buy - credit card or not! Check it out and cast your critiques, because if any shirt deserves some hype, it would be this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment