Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Two Days;

I can't figure out if today is worse, or if tomorrow will be worse. Today was the last day we saw you. I guess both days will always be difficult.

I still have the letter that I wrote for you, but never gave to you. I always said and believed that I was going to leave it at your grave, but I haven't been able to part with it. I come up with reasons of why I need to keep it in my wallet, but the real reason is that I don't think I am ready to let that last shred go.

I really hope that with time this will all become easier. I really hope that with time, I will learn to forgive myself, forgive you, and just remember everything fondly.

I hope that with time, the lines will blur and the negative will fade, and all that will be left is the memory of love and good times.

I am still so sorry. I haven't been able to put it all into words yet, and maybe I will never be able to.

I hate that I have forgotten the sound of your voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment