Monday, August 23, 2010

I've Been Gone A Long Time;

For a long time now, the online world has becomes something that I seem to play a mere spectator in. I don't seem to interact very much at all, and I sit idly by as everyone around me hurls their opinions and hopes and dreams and rants into the blogsphere.
It never dawned on me to voice any of my opinions. I couldn't imagine voicing any hopes or dreams, and my rants were saved for my paper journal.
Now, don't get me wrong. Once, when I was young(er) I was truly obsessed. I would sob and smile into the keyboard as my early teenage ramblings, littered with Marilyn Manson quotes, would document my every movement for the world to see. But then, quite suddenly, it faded away from my mind, and my poor Livejournal account gathered dust as it withered away into nothing.
And I was silent.
But then, like a phoenix reborn, I choose to rise into the blogsphere again. Although, with what I hope to be more valid ramblings than what I was once prone to.
As well as significantly less Marilyn Manson quotes.

Welcome back.

1 comment: